This site does not support carding, hacking or any Fraudulent activities. This article is for educational purposes only. It aims to point out how hackers and carders often go undetected and steal your personal information so as to open financial accounts in your name. Although the fraudulent steps discussed may work in real life, Security Cavern warns you against any fraudulent behavior as it is against the law. For this article, First person “I” is used to make the blog readable as recommended by YOAST SEO tool. I did not reproduce these steps in a fraudulent way.
How to Deposit to Your Bank Drop – Paypal Option
I usually make a business PayPal (sometimes personal accounts if I have a CC fullz so I can try and open PayPal Credit) to go with just about every bank drop I make, unless for some reason I decide I will not be needing it or because I’m like fuck dude just another PayPal to manage and blow it off. You never know when a PayPal will come in handy though. I really do recommend having at least a few clean PayPal accounts on standby.
You can buy all kinds of shit with PayPal accounts like your BEENVERIFIED account, Google Voice accounts and all kinds of other shit on Fiver, etc. Plus, as they age you can use them to withdraw funds from your bank drop and cash out the PayPal with services like WeSellCrypto, more on that later. For now let’s talk about opening a PayPal business account the proper way to ensure you won’t get limited or 21 day holds when you are trying to make the initial deposit in a timely manner.
Creating PayPal Account
- So first off lets go to Paypal.com and click to Sign Up. Select Business account. Easy right?!
- Choose the Standard option.
- Email, can be gmail account. Just don’t use yandex or some shit like that. it’s a little too “fraudy”.
- Now here you can just sign up with the fullz home address and make up a random business name for your account. On this one I put LaBrit’s Bakery. Just pick something and make note of it on your account info sheet. If you have sourced an EIN fullz, now is the time to use the registered agents information (legit business name and address) doing this really takes your business account to the next level.
- Now if you are just making this stuff up choose Individual/Sole Proprietorship and pick the details according to your made up business. Don’t worry about it if you don’t have a website, it’s really not a big deal.
If you are using legit EIN fullz, you will need to choose your business type according to what you have sourced (LLC, Corporation, etc) Do a Google search for the business you’ve doxxed and see if you can find their website, if you find one then put it there in the website box. like I said before, this stuff will make your business PayPal golden!
- Pretty straight forward entry here. I’m just going to warn you though. If the fullz already has a PayPal account registered with their SSN. You’re going to get stopped in your tracks right here, which is really annoying.. but hey that is fraud, get used to it!
- Now you will be able to begin setting things up on your business account. Here choose that you will get paid using online invoicing.
- Here are some steps you need to complete to set up your account. Go to your email address and confirm your email first. Next you can link your bank account, which I will walk you through and I’ll also show you the “make your business name clear” portion. Shit is pretty easy, but I’m just walking through this with you as your mentor. If you want to get a PayPal business debit shipped, you will have needed to sign up using your mail drop address.
Link Bank Account
- Okay so adding your bank drop. Click which one you are working with. You see the three I taught you are right here.
- Enter your online user credentials to attempt an instant link.
- PayPal running its process.
- Sometimes this will happen with fresh accounts. So just enter your routing and account number and press continue.
- Now you can try again to confirm instantly, but it’s probably not going to work again if it didn’t work the first time. So just choose the option to confirm in 2 to 3 days with the micro-deposits.
- PayPal telling you how to confirm once you see the micro-deposits.
- And here is where you will come to confirm your micro-deposits once you see them in your drop.
- Okay now here is the screen where you confirm your business name, just make it say whatever your business is here. Nothing too special required here.
Okay now on your main PayPal summary page you will see this drop down option. Click and go to Profile and settings. We have some tasks to complete here so that our account can receive funds without limitations or holds.
- Ok so here we will need to make some adjustments on each of the spots that are circled in red. So go update your account with your fullz full SSN and then we will go fill out our security questions.
- Complete these fields and mark the info on your account info sheet in case you need it for later. You NEVER know!
Adding a Card
Now click on My Money and you will see this page. Notice this is where you can come to confirm your bank drop once you get the deposits. For now, lets add a card number to further verify the account. If you don’t have CC fullz, no problem, you have three options here:
1- You can go to OPENVCC and buy a PayPal VCC or
2- You can go to cryptopay, sign up for an account, load up a couple dollars worth of BTC and get a VCC there. On cryptopay, they won’t allow you to make an account based in the US so I always just pick Bahamas.. this won’t effect your ability to add the card to PayPal. or
3- You can go to SquareCash, sign up for an account and enable your VCC without paying anything at all.
So click add card and well just add the card.
- Now the last thing we need to fix before going any further is click My Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of your page and look for the Time Zone.. make sure you set it to your fullz time zone.
Funding the Account
Now we are ready to get some funds into your account. The best thing to do here is find someone who will allow you to send them an invoice and then pay it, PayPal loves this shit. Once you get a gang of PayPal accounts under your control you can easily do this on all your new accounts, but for now I’m going to recommend you find a BTC buyer on LocalBitcoins who will allow you to send them an invoice. If you can’t get them to pay an invoice, at least make sure they send you money as Goods and Services. Try not to do Friends and Family with business accounts.
- And here is the page where you will create your Invoices. Just go ahead and fill in all the information like you would if you were the actual owner of the made up business. I recommend you keep your first invoice around $50 or so. Once you have it all filled out.. send it to the appropriate email and wait for them to pay it. Pretty simple shit!
Once you have been paid and gotten some clean funds in to your PayPal account, wait about 24 to 48 hours before you try and transfer the money to your bank account. It’s very simple and similar to the Venmo process. So just go to your PayPal Summary page, underneath available balance click transfer money. Fill out the required information, click continue and you will be on your way!
Usually this will take about 2 to 3 days before it clears in to your bank drop.
Now you have a fully capable US Business PayPal and have made your initial deposit using PayPal. Before I end this section, I want to hit on a few things about personal PayPal accounts and PayPal Credit accounts.
Important Tips on Personal Paypal Account
Like I’ve said, I normally will open PayPal business accounts if I don’t have CC fullz because the tend to be an overall stronger account. However, if I do have CC fullz I will make a personal account FIRST. I do this because when I’m opening the personal account I can try and add the fullz CC to the PayPal account.
If it links that means the card has not been used on PayPal before and you now have a good opportunity to apply for a PayPal Credit account. I’m not going to screenshot this, but I’m going to give you some tips on opening PayPal Credit accounts before closing out this section. You can either try and cash these out yourself or sell them on fraud markets for 10% of the credit line. I recommend aging them for at least a month before trying to cashout or selling them.
- Register a new PERSONAL PayPal account.
- List address EXACTLY as you see it on the Credit Report you pulled.
- Put phone as mobile and link the Google Voice
- Add the Credit Card, make sure you select Credit and not Debit. If billing address on CC is different than Credit Report, still try the address on Credit Report.. if it doesn’t work, just try again with the original address. If the card doesn’t link then yeah PayPal credit ain’t happening.
- When the card gets attached you’ll see an option to apply for PayPal Credit, SKIP IT this time we’ll get to it later on.
- Now go verify your email address and link/confirm the mobile Google Voice number.
- Now go into your settings and make sure you adjust the time zone and set up your security questions.
- Link your bank drop that you’ve created for this fullz.
- Once the bank drop is officially linked AND confirmed go and add the SSN of your fullz.
- Log out of the account and wait a minimum of 48 hours before doing anything else on the account. This gives your PayPal a bit of a cool off period to process the new data, etc.
- So it’s been 48 hours and you are ready to try and get some PayPal credit. Log in to your account and on the summary page you should see a spot that says “More time to pay” Go through the process and verify the address matches the credit report EXACTLY! Be sure you input the correct DOB and SSN as well.
- When it brings you to the terms and conditions of PayPal credit page SLOWLY scroll down like you’re actually reading it. I try to spend about 5 minutes on this page before agreeing to the terms and proceeding.
- At this point you will find out if you have been approved or not. Expect about 45% of your accounts to get approved when trying this out. If you have not been approved, the account is still good, just upgrade it to a business account! If you have been approved, add some clean funds to the account now and wait AT LEAST 72 hours before even attempting to spend any of the credit money. Even waiting that long you will probably get issues paying with the credit line.
Last notes on PayPal Credit. First, you REALLY NEED to be using a residential IP address when applying for and maintaining one of these accounts. Second, I’ve always had a bitch of time trying to cashout PayPal Credit accounts so I’ve always just sold them when I could for 10% of the credit line. Lastly, sometimes the credit line can just disappear and never come back.